- Reduce costs by only paying for the space and seats you need.
- Rely on enterprise class security to protect your cloud environment no matter what configuration you choose.
- Avoid downtime with high availability features and a 99.9% uptime SLA.
- Guaranteed compliance with regulations including HIPAA, PCI DSS, GLBA, SOX, and GMPA.
- Scale cloud services easily and quickly as your requirements change.
Learn more about New Era’s cloud services and the business outcomes you can achieve by exploring the resources on this page.
Private / Public Hybrid
Deploy scalable, cost-effective and flexible cloud solutions using the model that fits your needs.Your deployment model can be private cloud, public cloud, or a hybrid solution that combines elements of both private and public cloud services. Learn More.
Hosted Storage / Software
Host any or all of your server, storage, and Microsoft software products securely in the cloud with flexible and scalable hosted solutions. You can choose from multi-tenant infrastructure, dedicated infrastructure, or a hybrid model. Learn More.
DR / Backup as a Service
Ensure essential operations resume quickly and that data is restored with minimal disruption by using disaster recovery and backup as a service. These cloud-based solutions can create the opportunity for greater flexibility, scalability and cost savings. Learn More.
Hosted Voice / VC
Deliver communication and collaboration services to users faster and more effectively than ever with full suite of cloud-hosted collaboration services on a highly secure, cloud-ready, virtualized platform under a centralized management system. Learn More.
Infrastructure As A Service
Increase confidence that your infrastructure will always be available to support you users. You pay only for the infrastructure size you need but can easily expand or contract size without having to adjust hardware in a physical data center. Learn More.
The Evolution of LearningEducation is evolving, and increasingly advanced technology is revolutionizing the way we learn - both in and out of the classroom. Explore how collaboration technology helps meet the challenges of today's changing education environments. Read More.
Revitalizing Technology and CultureBelvidere School District and Harmony Township School District needed to find an effective and engaging way to speed up the onboarding process for new technology. Their work with New Era help transform their culture of technology. Read their story.
Five Reasons Virtual Collaboration Improves ProductivityThanks to technology advancements, more professionals are telecommuting. While workers may live across the country, virtual collaboration has boosted productivity in five meaningful ways. Read the blog.
Ready to Move Applications to the Cloud?Talk to an Expert
Why Work with New Era
Cloud technologies are fundamentally changing how work gets done and how business moves forward. Using the cloud will allow you to offload much of the hardware and power demand of maintaining a network, while getting the benefits of industry leading technology, outstanding service level agreements, and predictable operation costs.
Working with New Era simplifies any cloud initiative. New Era’s global teams have years of experience and will work alongside your IT staff to develop a cloud strategy that makes sense for you. We take into account your goals and objectives to determine if a Public, Private, or Hybrid Cloud solution makes sense for your organization.
- Certified by top videoconferencing manufacturers to plan, design, and implement quality solutions that simplify the user experience and facilitate productive meetings.
- Recognized as an AV Provider of Excellence (APEx) by InfoComm, the AV industry’s largest professional association.
- Experienced and skilled teams with 75% of employees holding the InfoComm Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) certificate.
To discuss New Era Cloud Solutions, request a free consultation.