DR / Backup as a Service
- Enterprise-level data center technology for a fraction of the cost of a physical implementation
- Scalability so your DR environment can easily grow with your needs
- Ability to replicate your data and temporarily run essential applications at a remote site
Learn more about disaster recovery as a service and backup as a service by exploring the resources below.
Why Use New Era Disaster Recovery and Backup as a Service
New Era’s backup and recovery solutions offer reliability and protect against the effects of any event or disaster that threatens your infrastructure’s ability to power your technology initiatives. A solid backup and disaster recovery plan ensures that even in the event of a data center shutdown, you can continue your organizational objectives with little downtime. We provide:
- Fully managed DR, allowing you to run in the cloud until you restore data center operations
- Guaranteed compliance with regulations, including HIPAA, PCI DSS, GLBA, SOX, and GMPA
- Recovery point objective and recovery time objectives of 15 minutes and 4 hours, respectively
To discuss New Era data Recovery and Backup as a Service Solutions, request a free consultation.
Not sure which solutions and services will deliver the business outcomes you need? Talk to our team.
Talk to an Expert
Ready to refresh or build but concerned about configuration and compatibility? Request an Assessment.
Get an Assessment
Just need a price quote or a way to purchase your technology selections? Request pricing or tell us your order.
Get a Quote
Solutions That Support Cloud Solutions
Meet with a Disaster Recovery and Backup as a Service Expert
Create a data backup and disaster recovery plan that uses modern cloud technologies and be confident that your essential operations will be back up and running with minimal downtime.Talk to an Expert