- Network security management tools that ensure anyone gaining access to your network wirelessly has access to only the right data at the right times
- Firewalls, email and web security appliances, and context aware, identity based network management tools
- Security software designed to protect your organization from cyber attacks, unauthorized access and data breaches
- Detailed assessment of your security environment to insure you’re ready to defend yourself against cyber threats
- Comprehensive physical security systems that protect your facilities utilizing IP security cameras connected via a wired or wireless network
- Access control and visitor management technology enhance security protocol as people enter buildings
Learn more about New Era’s security solutions and the business outcomes you can achieve by exploring the resources on this page.
Cyber & Network Security
Minimize outside threats to your network while ensuring that all users can access the data and applications they need to work productively. Learn More.
Physical Security Solutions
Visually track visitors throughout your campus and control access to authorized areas with security cameras and visitor management technology. Learn More.
Audit and assess your organization’s security policy, process and infrastructure to identify and prioritize security recommendations. Learn More.
Identify, block, and respond to threats presented by remote work practices and the use of mobile devices, while still supporting flexibility and collaboration. Learn More.
Protect your technology and support productivity goals by blocking dangerous or distracting content with enterprise-grade filtering solutions. Learn More.
The Evolution of LearningEducation is evolving, and increasingly advanced technology is revolutionizing the way we learn - both in and out of the classroom. Explore how collaboration technology helps meet the challenges of today's changing education environments. Read More.
Improving Student EngagementFranklin and Marshall College is routinely ranked as one of the top schools in the nation. They wanted to create a new type of space that would be interactive and configured based upon needs but the existing space presented structural design challenges. Read their story.
Systems Security Analysis: In-house vs. A Managed ServiceWith the average total cost of a data breach reportedly at about $4 million, it’s no surprise that data security remains top of mind for CIOs and IT pros. As you’re no doubt aware, monitoring corporate AV systems is a critical component of security. There are two options for protection: An in-house strategy or working with a managed services provider. Read the blog
Meet with a Security Expert
Get guidance and next steps to help you to design and implement network, data center and security technologies.Talk to an Expert
Why Work with New Era
New Era believes that security systems should be integrated solutions that encompass network/cyber security and physical security infrastructure. As one of the few companies with extensive experience in all areas of security, New Era is uniquely qualified to work with customers to ensure that all their security concerns are addressed.
- New Era’s experienced team security specialists
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Protection Professional (CPP)
- Physical Security Professional (PSP)
- Manufacturer certification and capabilities (Cisco, Barracuda, Fortinet, Lenel, Avigilon, S2 etc.)
To discuss New Era Security Solutions, request a free consultation.