New Era are specialists at providing VoIP phone systems to businesses of all sizes. Whatever your requirements are, we will be able to consult and advise on a VoIP phone system solution that meets them.
The VoIP phone systems allow companies to benefit from:
- Low cost or free national and international calls
- Free inter-site calls anywhere in the world
- Remote worker capability
- Intelligent call routing
- Unified Communications platforms can connect people through instant messaging, voice and video.
- Share documents, presentations and whiteboards in real time inside and outside your business
- Native integration into your Microsoft environment
- Security is assured from rules you define
- Person to Person or Boardroom to Boardroom Video Conferencing across all operating systems and devices.
Achieve Business Outcomes with New Era Voice.
If you want to reduce your call costs, your fixed line charges or expand your phone system’s capabilities, you should talk to one of our IP telephony experts.
One of the key features of our IP telephony solution is that it doesn’t use the internet; instead, our data centres are directly connected to the carriers, providing a private IP path assuring call quality.
We provide the IP phone solution with no software fees and deliver a scalable, feature rich telephony platform with several features. It can be deployed in your offices or hosted on our data centre platforms. It’s based on an open architecture platform, which means it will plug right into your existing ethernet network and can interface into almost any other technology.
You can also use our platform with the traditional phone network, there are options to integrate ISDN or PSTN services into our solution in order to give you full control.
Partner with New Era
We deliver solutions that are established in collaboration and innovation to provide creative solutions using the best technologies for our customers.
- Diverse portfolio of technology projects with intricate designs and system integration across varied industries
- 120+ engineers and technicians certified by leading technology manufacturers and professional industry organisations, including Cisco, Extreme Networks, AVIXA, Hewlett-Packard Aruba, Avaya, and many others
- Over 25 years of experience in the planning, design, and implementation of complex solutions
- Access to our highly experienced support team and our 24/7 Network Operations Centre