Coronavirus Preparedness Statement
Last updated 4/27/2020.
New Era Technology has been assessing and monitoring the potential impact of COVID-19, both internally and on behalf of our customers. Specifically, we understand that customer and governmental recommendations have dramatically curtailed access to workplaces. Moreover, we are mindful that, as always, the health and well-being of our employees and our customers are our number one priority. As such, we want to share details of our readiness.
Our focus has been on three key elements: the safety of our employees, customers, and partners, the continuity of our services, and being a trusted advisor to you in your business continuity efforts.
We have taken the following steps within our organization to reduce the potential spread of the virus as well as ensure continued operations:
- Activated our senior executive response team to monitor the ongoing developments of COVID-19 to respond to various scenarios as needed.
- We continue to follow and comply with federal and state government mandates as they are issued and updated. Under current criteria, New Era is defined as an Essential Business and will continue operating as such in support of our customers.
- Only business-critical travel is allowed. All meetings are being conducted virtually.
- All non-essential personnel are currently working remotely.
- New Era has implemented a No-Contact Warehouse Policy to provide additional protections that permits no personnel other than warehouse staff to enter the premises under any condition.
- Our support teams are distributed geographically to best serve our customers. Our employees are equipped to work from home. These are the key individuals that provide the support and services to keep our operations, and thus our customers running at peak performance.
- We have reviewed our supply chain for resiliency, including our data center providers and our network/telecommunications providers, ensuring that each has its own contingency plans in place to ensure continued operations and services.
- Provide essential personnel with available PPE
- Essential personnel in our offices and those visiting client sites are all asked to:
- Take their temperature each morning prior to coming into the office or visiting a client site, and are asked to remain home if their temperature is above 100.4 F or if they are feeling sick.
- Notify their manager if they believe they have COVID-19 or related symptoms and to not return to work until cleared.
- Wash hands regularly and avoid touching their face and remain social distancing with others of at least 6’ at all times while in the office or on a client site.
- Wear masks and gloves where required or asked.
New Era is taking all appropriate precautions and measures to help ensure that business operations continue uninterrupted and that we can respond appropriately to customer requests as they arise. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our team for any questions or concerns you may have going forward.
We will be providing updates to this page as necessary.