Smart Buildings & IoT
Smart Buildings & IoT Solutions
New Era offers developers and contractors a suite of technology solutions backed by extensive consultation and managed by a single point of contact, to ensure all smart building projects are stacked with the right tools and resources.
Reduce deployment risks and accelerate project completion with New Era’s professional design, deployment, and integration services. Dedicated project managers work closely with you and contractors to plan and manage projects from start to finish.
Increase property value, attract and retain tenants.
Reduce energy cost and waste.
Carbon footprint reduction.
Reduce maintenance time and costs.
Increase occupant comfort, safety and productivity.
New Era’s IoT Solutions
- Adoption of IoT by establishing connectivity to wired, wireless, and cellular networks; securing IoT endpoints, and helping you extract, compute, and transport IoT data
- Smart Building automation and control systems, including BMS systems, lighting, HVAC, and physical security solutions
- Communication solutions that streamline and integrate collaboration and UC technologies, including audio-visual technology, telephony, audio and video conferencing, unified messaging, digital signage / wayfinding and more
- State-of-the-art security solutions built to scale
- Managed services to keep all systems maintained and monitored — 24/7
- Infrastructure assessments, design services, and installation
- IBEW Union affiliated
Smart Building & IoT Use Cases
Increased HMI usability evolves toward buttonless building with predictive access, elevator controls
CCTR facial recognition and health screening
Meet with an IoT Smart Building Expert
New Era’s team can work alongside your staff to develop an IoT strategy to determine the best way for you to manage your 4th building utility-Technology.
Why IoT Matters?
IoT/OT devices constantly monitor and collect data, which is used for better decision making. Imagine an IoT tracker could feed you real-time data on your product, allowing you to make improvements on the manufacturing line.
Another reason IoT matters is how IoT devices can help with real-time tracking and monitoring your systems. Building management can reduce utility expenses with temperature sensors partnered with visitor management. Reach out to us to discover new ways to create a converged network that allows you to make decisions based on real-time data.
Industries Who Benefit From Converged Technology
IoT Products That Deliver Real Results for Real Market Needs
Leveraging our extensive knowledge from working with customers across a diverse set of markets, we develop creative, custom solutions designed for your specific industry.
- Banking and Finance
- Oil & Gas
- Higher Education