Coronavirus Preparedness Statement
Last updated 12/22/2021.
New Era Technology has been assessing and monitoring the impact of COVID-19, both internally and on behalf of our customers. We are mindful that, as always, the health and well-being of our employees and our customers are our number one priority. As such, we want to share details of our readiness.
Our focus has been on three key elements: the safety of our employees, customers, and partners, the continuity of our services, and being a trusted advisor to you in your business continuity efforts.
We have taken the following steps within our organization to reduce the potential spread of the virus as well as ensure continued operations:
- Activated our senior executive response team to monitor the ongoing developments of COVID-19 to respond to various scenarios as needed.
- We continue to follow and comply with federal and state government mandates as they are issued and updated.
- We follow the CDC guidelines for all contact tracing and quarantine requirements.
- New Era has developed COVID Response Plans for all our operations and have trained our managers and employees on how to comply.
- Only business critical travel is encourage and all meetings are encouraged to be conducted virtually whenever possible.
- All non-essential personnel are encouraged to work remotely.
- Our support teams are distributed geographically to best serve our customers. Our employees are equipped to work from home. These are the key individuals that provide the support and services to keep our operations, and thus our customers running at peak performance.
- We have reviewed our supply chain for resiliency, including our data center providers and our network/telecommunications providers, ensuring that each has its own contingency plans in place to ensure continued operations and services.
- Provide essential personnel with necessary PPE.
- All employees are encouraged to get the COVID-19 vaccine and are provided additional PTO in order to do so.
- Essential personnel in our offices and those visiting client sites are all required to:
- Remain home if their temperature is above 100.4 F or if they are feeling sick.
- Notify their manager if they believe they have COVID-19 or related symptoms and to not return to work until cleared.
- Wash hands regularly and avoid touching their face and remain social distancing with others of at least 6’ at all times possible while in the office or on a client site.
- Wear masks when indoors and not able to maintain socially distancing and when in public areas such as hallways, break rooms, and other common areas.
- While visiting customer sites employees are required to follow client safety requirements.
New Era is taking all appropriate precautions and measures to help ensure that business operations continue uninterrupted and that we can respond appropriately to customer requests as they arise. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our team for any questions or concerns you may have going forward.
We will be providing updates to this page as necessary.