Mass Notification Systems
Provide quick response for on-site security and first responders during an emergency.
Emergency Mass Notifications
We recognize the importance of keeping your staff, clients, and property safe. Our state-of-the-art mass notification solutions allows you to deliver messages in a timely manner to ensure safety and security of employees, students, and facilities.
New Era Technology’s Mass Notification solutions are customizable, comprehensive, and are easily integrated with systems such as building automation, video surveillance, access control, and fire alarm.
- Our in-house team of experts has extensive experience in the development, implementation and management of mass notification solutions
- Easily integrates with systems such as digital signage, physical security and phone solutions
- Automatically notify proper authories in an emergency situation
Explore New Era’s E911 Notification Systems
Protect your staff, clients, and buildings with state-of-the-art emergency On-Site Notification (EON)
Finding the Caller
E911 system continually updates the exact location of a user’s hardphone or softphone. The is updated in realtime as users move across campus or leave the premises, ensuring responders arrive at the caller’s correct location.
Routing the 911 Call Correctly
E911 intelligently routes 911 calls to the closest PSAP, anywhere in the U.S. or Canada, enabling a quick response to callers on-premises, at home, or anywhere in between.
Notifying On-Site Staff
E911 sends notifications via text message, email, and desktop screen-opos to ensure campus safety, security personnel, or on-premises law enforcement are aware of the emergency.
Kari’s Law & RAY BAUM’s Act: Is Your Organization in Compliance?
Your business must evaluate its current telecommunications situation and future roadmap if not already compliant with these regulations. Planning to deploy an E911 solution that provides a
“dispatchable” location alongside every emergency call is no longer optional.
Partner with New Era Technology
We deliver solutions that are rooted in collaboration and innovation to provide creative solutions using the best technologies for our customers.
- Diverse portfolio of technology projects with intricate designs and system integration across varied industries
- 120+ engineers and technicians certified by leading technology manufacturers and professional industry organizations, including Everbridge, Cisco, Extreme Networks, AVIXA, Hewlett-Packard Aruba, Avaya, and many others
- Over 25 years of experience in the planning, design, and implementation of complex solutions
- Access to our highly experienced support team and our 24/7 Network Operations Center
Mass Notification Systems can help deliver critical messages during emergencies and natural hazard events. Learn about the features and benefits the system can…
In an effort to match the caliber of their high-quality care for their patients, Marion General Hospital (MGH) placed a priority on elevating their security system for…
Protect your assets and deliver critical messages by enabling security personnel and the users at your organization to interact quickly and efficiently to address emergencies or internal notifications.