SAP Intelligent Application Managed Services
Are you looking for a reliable technology partner to increase the efficacy and agility of your SAP environment? Do you want support in troubleshooting, maintenance, and enriching your SAP solution landscape?
New Era Technology, a reputed SAP Solutions Provider, with its experience of over 20 years into SAP Application Management, has the perfect offering in our SAP Intelligent Application Managed Services (iAMS). Get the right support and expertise to help you realize your business goals and better manage your operational processes with our SAP Application Managed Services.
With our MENA Headquarters located in Dubai, New Era offers SAP Application Maintenance Services to customers in the Middle East region – covering UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia & Kuwait.
Our SAP iAMS offering is based on the below key pillars:
Core services are ITIL aligned and are centred primarily around Monitoring, How-To / Data Issues, Usage Issues, Incidents (Tickets), Problem Tickets, Service Requests and Minor Enhancements. These are covered in the core service delivery model which is described in detail below..
Non-Core services constitute Major enhancements and Project kind activities like Roll out, Upgrade, Advisory, Small Projects, etc. These can be leveraged by a simple effort estimation model and pre-agreed bill rates which are published in this response document.
Surround services consist of associated services like Documentation, Knowledge Management, Training & Learning Management, Advisory, Process Optimization & Automation, Test Automation, Change & Release Management, Digital Assistants, etc. Based on the applicability of one or more of these at the beginning of the engagement or in due course, customers can choose to add one or more of these. New Era Team is more than willing to support customers on the initial setup of any of these services & eventually manage them as part of the AMS..
Dedicated Support Delivery Manager & Shift Lead
All the above services shall be delivered under the supervision & management of a dedicated Support Delivery Manager from New Era, who will be the Single Point of Contact for any & every needs of the Client with regards to this engagement.
The model is carefully glued together with proven & customer-vetted approaches & practices around quality & engagement management, not limited to the below:
- ITIL-based processes & procedures,
- Strong Program Governance encompassing a dedicated AMS Manager with multiple Shift Leads
- Continuous improvement opportunities identification & benefits case realization
- Tailored KPI Reporting & Release Management on customer specific ITSM platforms
- Strong practices around Quality Management (ISO 9001:2015), Data & Information Security Management (ISO 27001:2013)
Why choose New Era as your SAP AMS Partner:
- One-stop SAP Shop – Covering offerings across SAP ECC, S/4HANA, Cloud, BTP, SuccessFactors, Analytics / SAC, C/4HANA & Ariba.
- Presence across 80 countries with near-shore centers in Romania (Europe), Mexico (LANA), Malaysia (APAC), and an offshore center in India.
- Flexible Delivery Models – as per your requirements
- Intelligent AMS Offering encompassing Automated Event Monitoring & Ticketing, Test Automation, AI, ML, RPA and Predictive Technologies.
- Experienced at delivering work for a range of global clients with revenue ranging from USD $100M to $20B.
- Average SAP resource experience of 9 Years, with 70% of our team being SAP certified.
- Strong Regional / Local SAP Thought Leadership and Solution Architecture capabilities.
- ITAR, SOX, FTA, FDA, and GXP-compliant services.
- Dedicated Organization Change Management CoE with customized Digital Assistant for End User Learning and Adoption.
- SAP Qualified and Certified Rapid Deployment Packages with In-house SAP Innovation Center, Accelerators, and IPs.
- ITIL-based AMS model, strong Project and Program Governance capabilities, and frameworks built on PMBOK & Prince2 Guidelines.
- Industry expertise spanning Manufacturing, Consumer Packaged Goods, Retail, Engineering, Construction, Healthcare, and Life Sciences.
A Comprehensive view of our SAP Managed Services Portfolio:
SAP AMS Offerings
- SAP Functional Support
- SAP Technical Support
- SAP BASIS & Infrastructure Support
- SAP Security
- SAP ETL & Analytics Support
- SAP Integration & Middleware Support
- SAP Digital Assistant Management
- SAP Test Automation
- SAP Application Monitoring & Alerting
- SAP Solution Manager ITSM (Service Desk) & CHARM Services
- SAP ECC & Business Suite on HANA
- SAP S/4HANA On-Premise, Public & Private Cloud
- Rise with SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Industry Solutions – IS-Utilities, IS-Retail & IS-Hospital
- SAP BPC & SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) Planning
- SAP on Azure, AWS & HEC
- SAP Signavio
- SAP BTP
- SAP PI/PO/CPI/BTP Integration Suite
- SAP NetWeaver Enterprise Portal & SAP BTP Portal
- SAP Solution Manager & Cloud ALM
- SAP BW, BW on HANA, BW/4HANA, BODS, BOBJ & SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Enable Now
- Neptune for SAP
- SAP GRC Access Control
- SAP SuccessFactors
- SAP Ariba
- SAP Concur
- SAP CRM, Hybris, C4C, C/4HANA & CX
- SAP Digital Supply Chain
- OnScreen for SAP
- Application Transition
- Incidents or Bug Fixes
- Changes & Enhancements
- Minor Projects
- Major Projects
- Application Upgrades
- SAP HA & DR Management
- Test Management
- Organization Change Management
- User Training & Learning Content Management
- Monitoring & Alerting
- Problem Management
- Corrective & Preventive Issue Management
- BASIS Administration, Transport Management & Security
- Digital Assistant Updates
- Period End Close Support
- Change & Release Management
- Metrics Collection & Reporting
- Value Added Services – SAP Strategy & Advisory
- SAP Business Process Outsourcing
- Dedicated Resource Model
- Shared AMS Model
- Hybrid AMS Model (Dedicated + Shared)
- Fixed Price Model
- Flex Capacity Model
- Onsite or Onshore Support Model
Our AMS model provides maximum flexibility to our customers in the following ways:
Flexibility of Resources
Ramp-Up & Ramp-Down SAP resources on-demand based on business needs & seasons. Get On-site & Project resources as needed by simply leveraging a pre-agreed rate card. Our resources function as an extended arm of your in-house IT team.
Flexibility of Applications
Our AMS model supports adding new SAP modules or applications seamlessly without having to go through the contracting cycle.
Flexibility of Usage
Our Shared Offshore AMS model allows you to leverage support for multiple modules without having to worry about managing the utilization of a complete FTE-based model. Such an approach enables customers to roll over monthly leftover hours and easily subscribe for consumption of additional shared AMS hours in scenarios of over usage in a particular month.
Flexibility of Onboarding New Business Units
We understand that our customers may add additional business units after this AMS engagement starts. Our AMS model is entirely flexible to onboard other business units seamlessly without going through any cumbersome contracting process.
The following principles guide our AMS Service Delivery:
Optimize and Automate
Our Configuration Management consists of SAP standard processes and techniques to manage the changes. The focus is to follow SAP Process in identifying individual elements and configurations, tracking changes, version selection, control, and baselining.
Delivery and Reporting
Driving Business Outcomes as a Trusted Advisor
Our prime focus is on value creation in terms of customer delight and dollar savings that we achieve through continual service improvement. We work with the client and their business every quarter to define metrics that help identify opportunities for improvement in IT services.