Digitally transform your school with the Cloud
Join schools and Communities of Learning who are collaborating in new ways, optimising their ICT budget, getting new insights into data and unlocking new possibilities for learning.
A blueprint for the future of learning
The New Era Cloud Transformation Blueprint will help your school navigate the journey to the Cloud.
We’ll take you through an end-to-end programme that puts outcomes before technology.
- Envision future pedagogies in line with your school or Community of Learning eLearning plan.
- Understand your current position and learn about your options in a fast moving world.
- Explore opportunities to integrate new technologies that support innovative teaching and learning practice.
- Create a school-specific transformation plan, budget and timeline.
- Implement technologies to enable learning transformation to take place in your school.
- Support the uptake of new technology and innovative teaching and learning practice.
- Evaluate the impact of cloud transformation and review your next steps.
Better Outcomes for Schools.
Strengthen your ICT strategy
Satisfy the legal requirements of the NEGs, NAGs, Ministry of Education and Board of Trustees strategic requirements.
Make Data-driven Decisions
Promote authentic decision-making on student achievement and pathways for your school and Community of Learning.
Model modern teaching practices and efficiency of administrative processes.
Put Learning First
Pedagogically lead your curriculum, where technology works for the learner not the other way around.
Which stage are you?
New Era can support your school, wherever you are on the cloud journey.
We can support and maintain your current onsite server hardware and help you understand how you can begin to utilise the cloud.
Ready for liftoff?
Move away from onsite servers and transition to the cloud on your terms with EduServe, New Era’s cloud for schools.
Exploring the new frontier?
Move entirely to the Public Cloud to reduce operational costs and discover new ways of teaching and learning.
In a school, it is easy to get caught up in administration and the day-today and not step back and take time to formulate this plan and to get your staff and students on board with it