Telephony & VoIP
From the introduction of Ultra-Fast Fibre, pricing regulations around New Zealand’s copper telephone network were relaxed in 2020.
Moving to a cloud-based telecommunications solution means no more reliance on old copper lines and expensive hardware while moving to a future-proof, scalable and feature-rich system.
- Allow schools to use their existing network for the transmission of voice calls.
- Savings online rental and calling rates
- Easy integration with other modern systems such as emergency lockdown and paging systems.
- Managed under school’s existing network agreement (if installed by New Era Technology)
- Allows users to hot plug their phone anywhere in the office – users simply take their phone, plug it into the nearest Ethernet port and keep their existing number
- Allows easy roaming – calls can be diverted anywhere in the world because of the SIP protocol characteristics.
Across New Zealand, schools are being encouraged to reduce their reliance on copper-based telecommunications and move their phone systems to fibre or wireless technology.
With lessons to plan, assignments to mark, and a busy schedule to plan, teachers need devices and applications that help them to claw back every minute of the day.