You have rolled out hundreds of Microsoft Teams Rooms utilising hardware from different vendors, across multiple campuses, regions and countries…
One of your users walks into a meeting room, ready to start their next meeting, only to find that the device is not working. The user doesn’t know what the issue is; is it a problem with the Teams Room itself, one of the devices connected to it, a problem with the network or maybe just user error.
With the Microsoft Pro license, the AI powered remediation process has already begun checking the environment and will attempt to automatically resolve the issue. But what if the issue is something that can’t be resolved via AI or the issue is concerning a device that is not managed by Microsoft?
The value that Managed Service Providers (MSP) bring to the Microsoft Teams Rooms ecosystem
MSPs compliment the Microsoft Pro license by providing a deep service and support framework that enables organisations to deliver a truly exceptional experience to their user community.
How does New Era’s Managed Service complement the Microsoft Pro license:
- Helpdesk support function providing both end-user and IT operations support
- Pro-active alerting of the environment to trigger problem and incident management processes
- Ticket management and integration with customer service functions
- Support for all devices in the environment, not just Microsoft certified
- Software updates for all devices in the environment, including 3rd party peripherals and connected devices
- Remote management of device configurations for Teams Rooms and 3rd party devices
- Performance Management Business Intelligence
- Onsite engineer call out
- RMA process management
- SLA backed contract
MSPs help organisations to limit the amount of downtime a room has when an issue arises. By implementing MSP applications to provide high touch remote management services, they can limit the time to resolve issues and can often limit the number of engineer call outs required. Where issues do require an engineer visit to resolve, MSPs can offer a single SLA to manage issues from triage, device replacement and re-activation onto the managed service.
New Era’s Managed Service for Microsoft Teams rooms can and will enhance your Microsoft Teams Rooms experience by making problem resolution more transparent and efficient. It will also save your internal resources and teams time and money, while allowing deeper remote control of your rooms and the devices connected to them.
Book a demo
To book a demo or for more information regarding our Managed Service for Microsoft Teams, please contact us.