DB Primary is the market-leading, primary specific online learning solution
Cover all your online learning & resource requirements with DB Primary
Create a remote classroom with DB Primary, which comes complete with extensive curriculum resources.
- Create a class community page, which your pupils can access remotely. Teachers can create and easily assign their own activities within a matter of seconds
- Upload and embed teaching videos easily
- Encourages collaboration and communication in a safe environment with blogs, forums and emails
- Set self marking instantly assignable activities from our extensive Learning Library for pupils to complete remotely from home
- Includes high quality, computing, maths, English and topics resources
- Age appropriate design ensures children need little/no assistance from teacher/parents to use effectively
Online learning in an instant
- Use in class and at home
- Switch to online learning quickly and easily
- Deliver lessons and content remotely
- Communicate with teachers, pupils, peers and staff members with an in-built safe email
- Share work and collaborate through blogs and forums
- Solidify the foundations for the online safety strand of the incoming Relationships Education guidelines
- Maintain school community
Digital literacy and e-Safety
- Teaches pupils digital literacy in a safe & secure environment
- e-Safety features and content
- Moderation and profanity filtering
How does DB Primary help teach online safety in primary schools?
Anytime, anywhere access
Access the platform remotely from home or in school, increasing home learning and attainment.
Tick off your computing curriculum with particular focus on E-Safety.
Teach digital literacy in a secure environment.
Blog, forums & emails
Learn to communicate safely online using blogs and forums.
Pupil progress tracking
Track and analyse pupil progress as well as bench marking against peers.
Learn to share information responsibly via online communities.
DB Primary video
Learn more about our learning solution
Request a DB Primary demo
How to teach children to stay safe whilst giving them access to online communication and collaboration tools where they can learn through first-hand experience.
Peter Hadfield at Wigton Moor Primary School is no stranger to DB Primary; it was the number one resource for remote teaching during the pandemic, being extensively used every day.